Monday, March 19, 2012

A Wish List

I am rarely a person who has a wish list of things I'd like to purchase. In fact, since Matt and I got married, my desire to shop and buy things for myself has significantly declined. I prefer to save money for things we can do together or save money for photography items for Matt. Most recently though, I've realized that I've got to get a few things for myself.

As of 1/1/12, we have a new rule that if we buy something new, we get rid of something old. This mostly applies to clothing items, shoes, entertainment items (DVD's, etc) and home decor items. We are not lacking by any means so this has actually been a fun task. A few weeks ago, Matt and I went out and bought a few shirts for me and when we got home, I went to the closet and picked out four items I wanted to give away. It's actually very refreshing :)

Anyway, last week, I went back through my clothes and picked out 6 more shirts that I haven't worn as well as one pair of shoes. I gave the shirts to a friend and I sold the shoes. I told Matt this weekend that I now have a negative balance and can get up to 7 new items. HAHA.

I have a few things on my wish list right now.  Things that I would like to have for Spring/Summer.

A new pair of Black Dressy Volatiles:

Find them here

A new pair of earrings like these: 

Find them here

Some simple spring/summer shirts...I'd post pictures but right now I can't find any that I like which is part of the problem. :)

I also have some non clothing related items in mind. I'd love to stock up on balloons, pins and wreath forms so I could make a sell more wreaths. 

I'd also love to get a facial, new facial cleansing products and new makeup.

Too much to ask? My husband says "No, it isn't" Aren't I a blessed girl?!?

Til Then-
Did YOU Hear about the Morgans? 

No comments:

Post a Comment