Thursday, November 22, 2012

Giving Thanks...for the little things

To anyone who knows me, you know how thankful I am for the "big" things in life. My faith, my family, my friends, my job, my home, etc etc etc. 

Today, I thought it would be fun to share a few of the miscellaneous "small" and "big" things that I'm thankful for!
(in no particular order)

...salted caramel hot chocolates 
...our tea kettle
...ice cream
...my electric toothbrush
...this blog
...new clients for matt's photography business
...living in a city with a publix
...vitamin d milk
...the ability to travel and see family
...five guys burgers and fries
...an oven that works so we can prepare thanksgiving dinner
...a husband who is like a sauna when he sleeps because i know he will keep me warm
...the "quotes" section of pinterest; it's always good for a laugh
...new $7 shirts from Maurice's just because my husband loves me
...a growing scentsy, photography AND etsy business
...what 2013 will hold and all of the years after it
...being done with christmas shopping way before christmas 
...the means to christmas shop
...my sweet and not so sweet patients (;-))


No comments:

Post a Comment