Thursday, December 27, 2012

#HolidayVoxBox #Influenster

I just joined Influenster within the last couple of months. About 2 weeks ago, I got an e-mail survey for the Holiday Vox Box. I was chosen to receive and review this box and I was PUMPED for it to arrive. It showed up in my mail box on December 22nd...What a FUN early Christmas present. Here is what I received in the box. (Please forgive me for some of my pictures being oriented incorrectly. I didn't notice it until I had uploaded)

A Good QuikStyle Brush
I have used this brush everyday since I received it and I really like it! It doesn't take a huge amount of time off of drying each time but I notice at least a 30 second decrease in drying time. One downside is that it stays damp for a while so you can't really use it right after to just brush your hair because it adds moisture back to your hair but other than that I give it an A+. 

Kiss Nail Dress
I am not one to paint my nails or put anything on them so I won't use these but they look super fun! 

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine
I really like this too and have worn it daily since receiving it. I like it because it stays on a while. Husband doesn't like it because it's a bit sticky and sticks to his lips some when he kisses me. To solve that dilemma, I just wear it to work and wear my other lip color when we go to dinner etc. :)

EBOOST
I haven't used this yet so I can't vouch for it. 

Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal
I am not a HUGE oatmeal fan but my husband really likes it so I let him try it. Here's what he said: "Pretty Good! Fresh tasting and not too sugary....Super convenient too with it being in its own cup...The fruit tastes really good too" Based on that, I get it an A+ too! 

A Coupon for $25 off a purchase of shoes from SOLE SOCIETY
Haven't used this yet either but I really like some of the shoes on their website :)

Thanks, Influenster for allowing me to review these products. You rock!


P.S. This box was mailed to me with the contents you see listed above. All opinions are my own. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment