Thursday, May 16, 2013

Miscellaneous Thoughts and Musings of Mrs. Morgan

Lately, I've had lots of random things to write, none of which deserve a full post. Today, I decided to share them.

--Last Tuesday, Matt and I were at a restaurant in town and they have a meat and three special menu which comes with tea or coffee. I love their tea but if I drink it at night, it will keep me up at night. I drank one glass and then asked for a glass of water. The waitress looking surprised so I said "I love the tea but the caffeine will keep me up tonight". She said "We have unsweetened tea, too if you don't want to caffeine" Uh, thanks, sweetie :)

--I am a full time speech language pathologist for one company but sometimes, if my caseload is low and therefore, my hours are low, I will do some PRN work. This means that when another full time therapist (for another company) needs help for whatever reason, they may call me to fill in. I generally love this because it is fun, less stressful and they pay more, which is a plus. :). One of the companies, I do PRN work for is always on top of their game, the other company? not so much. Today, I went to do PRN work and all of the patients on my schedule had paperwork due that was almost a month late. If you work with Medicare, you understand the issue with this. If not, it is basically a HUGE no-no for medicare not to mention for my licensure. I was heated and frustrated because I'm trying to help this therapist out and she's placing me in between a rock and a hard place.

--We are counting down to our trip to Louisiana and Alabama. We are at 9 days until our trip. I cannot wait and I can tell I'm ready for a work break as it's become a little stressful lately!

--This morning, Matt left a note on the iPad that said "A kiss for you" when a turned on the iPad, there was a picture of him blowing me a kiss. I love that guy!

--I am going to have lunch with a fellow blogger this weekend and I'm excited about it!

--Matt and I have been on a baked potato kick. It's funny because in our whole marriage, I've probably made them twice but in the last month, we have had them 4 or 5 times.  Funny how food preferences change as time goes on.

--I have been receiving some books for reviews recently. My first review should be up this week!




2 comments:

  1. The caffeine thing is SO funny to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unsweeted, decaf, they are basically the same right? Wade's I assume?

    That stinks about the work thing. I don't deal with medicare but I work with enough people who do.

    ReplyDelete