Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Influenster's Mary Kay Vox Box

I recently received the Mary Kay VoxBox from Influenster and I wanted to share it with you!



A catalog came along with the awesome products you see pictured! I pinned each item here on this Pinterest board with direct links to the items on MaryKay.com


I have worn most of the items several times and I can honestly say I am pleased with all of them. I believe my favorite is the Mary Kay Cream Eye Shadow in Violet Storm. It goes on great and lasts forever! :)


I tried to take some pictures of myself putting on the products but let's be honest, it's just not my forte! :)
Instead, I'll share a not so great picture of me with everything on! 


If you have any questions about any of the products listed, let me know! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment