Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Random Photos of Late

Just a few more random photographs from lately. 

My sweet husband had to go back to work on evening and I was soooo sad! :((

Sometimes you just need to talk to your best friend! 

I've been writing letters to Baby Morgan each week and keeping them in a shoebox that was once my grandmother's which she used for storing scarves. 

This pregnant girl enjoyed a trip to Jason's Deli. Yay for salad bars...and free ice cream :)

Matt recently took some newborn pictures of this sweetie! (photographybymatthewmorgan.blogspot.com)

Birthday Cake Milkshake from Zaxby's...enough said! 

On the 3rd anniversary of our engagement, we had a Cici's date. He's still the only guy that I'll go here with! 

For real, how cute! 

Our Betty B Buick hit 100,000 miles! :)

There has been a ton of rain lately and honestly, it got annoying BUT look and how much our flowers grew because of it! 

We had a movie date to see Despicable Me 2! :) 




1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love Jason's Deli! And I've never had that Zaxby's shake because I'm afraid I'll go every day to get one once I know how amazing they are! ha!

    ReplyDelete