Tuesday, July 30, 2019

When You Need To Move a Mountain by Linda Evans Shepherd {A Book Review}


When You Need to Move a Mountain: Keys to Praying with Power by Linda Evans Shepherd is my latest read. In recent months, I've been highly interested in growing in my prayer life. I have spent almost a year spending time in the Word each day but my time in prayer could use some help! 

When You Need to Move a Mountain seemed appropriate as there are some mountains in our lives we would really like to MOVE! This book was very empowering. Shepherd provided some practical ways to pray powerfully. The personal stories included in the pages were encouraging to me as well. 

This book has really pushed me to read more of God's promises in Scripture and to claim those promises, pray those promises and truly believe that God can and WILL do what he says he will do. 

I feel like this book is a great guide for increasing your prayer life. It is easy to understand and to digest and I truly think anyone could benefit from it. Thank you for writing it, Linda Evans Shepherd

**I received this from Revell.**


 

No comments:

Post a Comment