Saturday, March 28, 2020

Maddox Says & Does {22}

What do you love most about GiGi?
She shares her Coca Cola.

Journal Question: Name Three people you are thankful for, and why you are thankful for them.
"Anna, Emily, Mrs. Kris . Wait! I need four people because it's Mr. Paul , too!"
"They are my best friends. Just because."

Matt took a quick shower one evening and Maddox said he needed to take a shower. "Dad, can I take a shower, too? Because I'm stiiiiiiinnnnnky!"

We were leaving homeschool PE, Maddox called out: "Have fun, Mase!!!"

Sansitizer for sanitizer. 😌

He said God named him Maddox and Joseph may have helped him.

Mason told Maddox he had a loose tooth. Maddox: (with a look of shock): Another one!?!

I was telling the boys I didn't feel that great. Maddox said, "Mom, God helps everything heal."

The boys were playing soccer. Mason kicks and Maddox grabs with his hands. Mason told him he couldn't do that. Maddox said, "But I'm the goalie!"

"Mom, I want to marry Anna."

While sitting on the back steps, "I'm gonna sit outside and look at nature while I drink my water."

Our neighbor brought a couple of packs of gum for the boys. Maddox's lasted about 1.6 minutes before he said, "I swallowed it."

Maddox asked Mason if he looked handsome.

He was wearing a shirt and asked what was on it. I answered various things including shooting stars. He said, "No, mom. Those are comets."

The boys were pretend trick or treating and Maddox said, "Trick or Treat. Can I get some candy, Mrs. Leslie?"

Maddox asked int he car one day to hear his song "This is how I fight my battles."

Maddox loves to build with blocks. One day he was working away and said, "this is a man that's perfectly cooooool."

I put on a vest and Maddox said "Cool jacket Dude!"

In his ice cream cone, he ate right down the side. "I ate a line!"

Maddox got in trouble for talking when I asked him not to. "I was talking to the Lord."

Maddox was asking about a friend today and with much sophistication, he said, " What are Isaac and Mrs. Meghan up to on this day?" ❤️

Maddox's dandelion wish: peanut butter and jelly on a spoon!

Mom: Maddox, will you open the closet and get me a small wash cloth?
Maddox: Of course I will. ❤️

We are trying out letting the boys have some reading time in their beds before sleeping. Maddox wasn't being quiet so I called him into our room to talk to him. I told him he needed to be quiet or he'd have to go to bed. He pauses and says "okay." then he looks at me for a minute and nonchalantly says "bye" and walks out. 😂

Maddox to Mom: You should sleep with your shirt off.
Mason: She can't because she only has a bra on.
Maddox: no, she has a shirt over her "braf"
Maddox lifts my shirt up and says "Ohhhh you should put another shirt on over your braf."

Matt said something and then Maddox repeated it. He said "I said what you said because we are both Germans." (He meant to say "Shermans" like from the movie Mr. Peabody and Sherman."

He was also talking about a pretend game he'd like to play and said, "When this virus (coronavirus) is over, I'll go over to Anna and Emily's house and play pretend TV." 

"What are you wearing, Jake from State Farm?" 😂

When we learned we'd need to do church online at home for the foreseeable future, Maddox said he would lead singing. He got the onto the rug and said "It's time for church. Our first song of the day is 'You're never gonna let me down.'"

Mom: I love you.
Maddox: I love you, too. Bye Bye. (I wasn't going anywhere and neither was he.)😂

Mom: At Chick-Fil-A  you can switch the toy for ice cream.
Maddox: Well, a better plan is to get both. ❤️

Maddox was told he couldn't come out of his room until he was done crying. He immediately stopped and said, "I paused it." Then he told us it was all fake. This kid. 

"This is my precious chair."

"I'm irritated."

I talked to a baby at the library. Maddox said, "She doesn't know what you are saying." 😂

"Mason, can I borrow the rest of your donut?" 😂

While out and about one day, Maddox put Zuma and Chase to sleep in his cupholder. When we got back to the car, I was whispering so I didn't wake them. He said, "It's okay Mom. When they ask to get up early, I ALWAYS ALWAYS let them get up early." This is his attempt to throw shade at Matt and me because we do no let him get up early even if he asks. What a stinker! 😂

"Was it made by Paleontologists?"

When Maddox potties, he likes to check to see if we have enough toilet paper. One day, "Yep! There's plenty in there."

While Matt and I were at the hospital and Maddox and Mason were with friends, Maddox apparently played Rock, Paper, Scissors with their dog. Maddox said he won because he got scissors and Ellie the dog got paper. 😂😂😂

On Odd Squad, the villains are Sally and Sally Sticky. Maddox was struggling to understand that they were both named Sally so he said they are Katie Grace Sticky and Sloane Sticky. (both are named of friends.)

Larry Frankie Maddox and Dino have the same name now because they are twins. Not baby twins just twins. But today, Larry Frankie Maddox had to go to the hospital because he had a fever. Dino is okay and didn't have a fever. He's safe. (February 19, 2020)

We were having some one on one time and I asked if he wanted breakfast. "NO! I want to watch the Star Wars we watched before bed!"

Above is John. A shepherd from Bethlehem. He is going to be a ghost for Halloween. He drove to the city Bethlehem in his carvan which is like a sled that drives on the road but it has wheels. 

Matt had a rough spot on his finger where it was dry. One night while reading, Maddox paused and kissed it. ❤️

Just asked Maddox if he could see something. "I surely can see it!" Then he said "I said 'surely.'"

At Monster Jam, Maddox cheered for Soldier Fortune. 

"My body's not working so you can eat my pork chop." 

When I was pregnant, Maddox said he thought the twins were boys and that I'd be the only girl "Unless the next twins are girls!" 😳

"Mommm we need to get allllll kinds of things for our babies!" 

Above: Super Elephant with a back laser to protect the zoo when lions attack. 

Maddox said he was full and then after sitting for a minute said, "I have space in my belly button for four gummy bears." 😂

"GiGi is a Dollar General girl!" 

Journal question: If you could ask God any questions, what would it be? 
Maddox: What will you be when you grow up? 

Above: Matt took the boys to Barnes and Noble and they were playing with puppets on the stage. Maddox said, "I'm going to climb that tree. Matt looked at book that caught his eye and looked back up. Yep, he climbed that tree! 




No comments:

Post a Comment