Saturday, March 28, 2020

Mason Says and Does {41}


How did Mr. Dean and Mrs. Phoebe know what you guys like?
Mason: They are just the best. They know things!

Mason: GiGi's real name is Jan. Jan McCoy. 😂

I asked: What store isn't busy on Black Friday? "ABC STORE!!!"

After Maddox said he'd marry Anna, Mason said he would marry Emily.

Matt went in to see Mason, he called him "Toothless". Mason said, "You can call me that because I AM toothless!"

My dad said something sarcastic and I was trying to explain to Mason that it was sarcasm by explaining tone of voice, etc. He said "Can you teach me how to speak in sarcasm?" 🤣

Mason blew on a dandelion "I wish to go to Monster Jam." He didn't know at that time that he was going soon!

Mason and I were snuggling for a minute and he asked me how I'd know if he read books or not. And I told him I can't tell my secrets. He kept guessing and eventually guessed how I'd know. Then he says, "BUSTED!"

Discussing Mason staying up for the whole National Championship, "My eyes got a little heavy a few times but somehow I stayed awake."

Mason lost his second tooth on 3/19/2020. The next morning, he had two dollars for it. Without hesitation, he said, "One for me and one for Maddox." 😭😭😭

What do you call a PEZ dispenser that doesn't have PEZ?
A PIZ dispenser. 😂
(must be one of those Dollar Tree type items?)

"There's a snake in my boot!"

"God, thank you for Daddy bringing GiGi to Birmingham. I hope they have a safe trip." 

My mom smelled a toot and asked if it was Mason. Mason replied, "I don't do silent toots!"

After watching The Mighty Ducks..."Good thing they are the Mighty Ducks and not the Mighty Quackers." 😂

Mason said something and I told him I thought that was a joke and he said, "No! it was legit!" 🤣

Mason and Matt had a date to panera. Mason wanted a bottle of lemonade but the cup was 10 cents cheaper so Matt told him they would take a refill of something else to take home. When he was done, he chose to get my favorite drink for me. ❤️❤️❤️

Mason asked Matt if he saw the Civil War since he was born a long time ago! 😂

Mason said, "I bet the babies will be wrestling on the ultrasound. Sounds like their specialty." ❤️

At Monster Jam, Mason cheered for Zombie.

There was an ad on the radio for True Girls for moms and daughter. Mason thought and said, "Could you take me since you don't have a daughter?" I explained I couldn't and why. Then he said, "Maybe you could take Emily." ❤️

We went to a friend's house to play and I didn't tell the boys who it was at first. Mason said "If it's Gretchen, Micah and Isaac, they are gonna be worn out from us!"

Mason: We will have to look out for the babies with our legos. I have an idea! We can teach them to play with legos with us!" ❤️

"I wonder why I have such a big space between my thumb and pointer finger?"

Trevor Lawrence is a member of another campus of our church. Matt saw him at the men's conference he attended. There was also ax throwing at the conference. Mason said, "I bet Trevor Lawrence threw the ax farther than Daddy!" 😂

"I'm putting your dirty socks away because I love you, Maddox."

One day when Maddox was waking up from nap, Mason leaned in close and whispered, "I will love you always and forever." 😭

After a particularly hard school day, "God thank you for school and for Mom being my teacher." ❤️

Journal question: If you could ask God any questions, what would it be?
How did you make the heavens and earth?

Mason hurt his chin and I told him I hoped it didn't scar. He said "Are they forever?" And I said yes. His response, "Well, once you walk into heaven they go right away." 😭

"Years ago at Sugar and Spice, Daddy took me to a classics show. There was a car..."
YEARS AGO!! 😂😂😂


**Something Matt said** The Wednesday Afternoon Activities Club for Young Meal Named Morgan Action Committee (WAACFYMNMAC for short) have decided to go to the mall. 😂







No comments:

Post a Comment