Wednesday, April 1, 2020

The Morgan's Movements 2020 {Week 10}

Chick-Fil-A story time is a great Wednesday activity. Super grateful for it and will be glad when we get to go again post-Corona. 

Love this Lady...

We got to take Maddox on a little date. He chose TJMaxx and Game Stop and we threw in some other little stops as well.
Best Dad Ever? Yep! 



The next day, I took Maddox to library to play for a bit. 
  


😍

A friend brought pizza for dinner and SHE BROUGHT OUR FAVORITE DONUTS!! She didn't even know that it was our favorite shop! 


I was able to get a facial one afternoon and it was amazing. My skin felt refreshed and I was so relaxed. Bonus was that I found out after that it had been completely paid for by a sweet sneaky friend. 😭❤️

The life...

We came to the end of Itty Bitty Basketball. We were only able to go 4/6 weeks which was a bummer but we made the most of it! 

  

  




That same day was  PJ day at Bruster's. We don't miss that if we can help it! 




Sweet scenes...

Sunday after church, Matt and I snuck away for brunch at Monkey Wrench Smokehouse in Traveller's Rest. 10/10 recommend. It was amazing! 
  

Someone was in desperate need of a haircut!!! 
  

Silliness with GiGi. 
  

  

GiGi was here for her BIRTHDAY!!! We woke her up with singing and balloons! 
  



And we got her favorite QT donut...a maple bar. 

Maddox had an allergist appointment and all checked out well. ❤️

We had planned to go to Wade's for lunch but Maddox had a random 99.6ish fever so I got take out. I checked in often that day and it wasn't ever abnormal again. 🤷‍♀️

Complete comfort. 

Not often that I get love from him like this! 

Giggling at the videos on GiGi's phone! 

Matt, Mason and GiGi went to t-ball practice and I prepped this while they were gone. It was the perfect little dinner! 

I also got this precious necklace in the mail. I'd been looking for something to order that I could wear to remember all of my boys and this was perfect. From Lisa Leonard Designs. 

We went to the movie to see Onward. Movie and popcorn were great! 



No comments:

Post a Comment