Wednesday, April 15, 2020

The Morgan's Movements 2020 {Week 14}

Yep, more bed TV time...It was/is a definite highlight of these at-home days. 

LOOK AT THIS!!!! Years ago, this was scraggly and ugly and Matt kept pruning it and it is now beautiful! 

Ughhhh, I cannot even handle it. Watch the progression. 




A precious friend porch-dropped some hand-me downs and also these!!! Donuts are ALWAYS the answer! This also inspired me to do some porch drops of my own! 

Exercise! 

Yep, more love while he watched a show. He's loving his people well these days and I'm grateful for it. 

You'll see below that Matt and Mason decided to work hard on a little garden. Maddox and I supervised. ❤️






One night, Matt and Mason had a sleepover and Maddox and I did the same! 



Why am I so proud of this?!?! 

LOOK AT THAT SKY!!!! 

Semi-Homemade donuts are the best way to have breakfast after a sleepover. 

Block building silliness...

We ran to Target for a drive-up order. (If you haven't done that, I highly recommend. Easy and FREE!) 
When we were leaving, we realized the time and that our church's drive-through Easter scavenger hunt was still going on. We raced over there in our pajamas, found out what we needed to do and had a great time! This was all from our car! Love that creativity! 


Well, that's one way to read books...

Brownie making time! 

Matt got FANCY with the hot dogs! 

And this Mister was PROUD of his brownies. They were really awesome! 
 

Maddox caught me near the end of my exercise and needed to come with me. I loved every second of those 7 minutes. 
  


Matt and Mason dropped some things on Grandmom and Granddad's and this guy and I spent some time together. 
  

  


Proof of grandparents! 


  

We did a virtual egg hunt that another local church set up. Super fun and enjoyable for all! 


DOUBLE!!!! 

😍😍😍

More exercise. Matt and I have been taking turns going most afternoons and it's been so good for both of us in many many ways. 
  

Digging in the dirt. Always digging in the dirt! 

School days! We are SO close to finishing our year and he's rocking it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment