Saturday, September 3, 2016

Mom & Mason Date {August 2016}

Wow, our lives have been FULL OF FUN! I've blogged about so many fun things that I'm just now getting to talk about this date and it happened TWO weeks ago! 

Monday mornings are mornings that Matt goes into work at 9:30 so we have extra time in the mornings together. We discussed wanting to use that time to the fullest and right now the best way to do that is taking Mason for dates. Some mornings, that may just mean time outside, a quick trip to the grocery, etc. This particular morning was just my guy and me. 

Mason and I went to Krispy Kreme! Hot fresh donuts? YES PLEASE! 


Happy about that bright blue donut!

We picked out a car magazine to read, too. Duh.

It was AWESOME!!!

Chocolate milk!

This kid cracks me up!

Next, we went to Target. Our guy is SOO close to potty training (we have a weekend planned for next month to for potty training bootcamp--fingers crossed ;-)) so we went to Target to buy "big boys" :) 
Of course, we needed to browse toys first!
 



Matt and I believe so strongly in dating each other and dating our children. I pray they understand how much we care about them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment