Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Q&A


Time for some Christmas fun! :)
  1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?  Hot Chocolate
  2. Colored or white lights on the tree and house?  White, always
  3. Do you hang mistletoe?  I haven't before but I'm considering it this year. 
  4. When do you put up your decorations?  ASAP. This year, My husband and I put them on on November 23rd. .
  5. What is your favorite holiday dish?  I love anything sweet. I also love ham at Christmas.
  6. Favorite holiday memory as a child?  Every year, Mom would let me open one gift on Christmas Eve and I loved that part. I also loved going to bed thinking about all of the magic Christmas brings.
  7. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?  Hmmm... I think I was in 3rd grade
  8. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?  See above. :) I love the idea of giving the gift of Christmas PJ's on Christmas Eve!
  9. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? White lights and a wide variety of ornaments. All are special. Each year for the last 7-10 years, my Mom has given me ornaments so that when I was married, I'd be able to decorate my tree. This year, Matt and I did just that. It was fun showing him all of the special ornaments as well as adding to it. We hope to buy a Morgan Family ornament each year. 
  10. Snow!  Love it or dread it?  Like. This is our first year living in a place where snow is likely. I'll update you after winter is over. :)
  11. Can you ice skate?  Uh, big negative there. I've been once and after a bruise the size of Texas on my hip, I decided I may never attempt again. 
  12. Do you remember your favorite gift?  I have had so many great gifts that it's hard to name just one. 
  13. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? Time with family and remembering Jesus.
  14. What is your favorite holiday dessert?  Red Velvet Cake
  15. What is your favorite holiday tradition?  So many that I love. This year, Matt and I are starting our own. Reading Christmas books each night. We also plan to bake a cake on Christmas Day for Jesus' Birthday. 
  16. What tops your tree?  An angel.
  17. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving gifts?  Both. Gifts is definitely my love language so I love to receive even the simplest gift. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to give. 
  18. Candy canes ... yuck or yum?  Ehh..they are okay. I'm indifferent. 
  19. Favorite Christmas show?  So many! I would have to say The Santa Clause. I can literally quote the whole movie and I laugh non-stop while it's on!
  20. Saddest Christmas song?  The Christmas Shoes. 
  21. What is your favorite Christmas song? Oh Come all Ye Faithful and Grandma Got Run over by a Reindeer :)

    Til Then-
    Did You Hear About the Morgans? 

No comments:

Post a Comment