Friday, December 9, 2011

Favorite Holiday Recipe

Linking up with Kelly at Kellyskornerblog.com for SUYL Friday!!

I have a ton of recipes that I love to cook but recently Matt and I came across a recipe for Sopapilla Cheesecake. Yes, it's ALL OVER PINTEREST but honestly, that's not where I got it. My mom sent me the recipe after her office party. We made it for Thanksgiving and I'm pretty sure it's a new tradition. YUM O

Here it is!

Sopapilla Cheesecake




Ingredients:
-2 cans pillsbury butter crescent rolls
-2-3(8oz) packages cream cheese (softened) This is your preference if you want more or less filling
-1 cup sugar
-1 teaspoon vanilla
-1 cup butter (melted)
-Cinnamon & sugar

Instructions:
Unrolled and spread 1 can crescent rolls on bottom of un-greased 9x13 pan or pyrex dish. 

Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. 
Spread mixture over crescent rolls.
Unroll and spread remaining crescent roll over mixture.
Pour melted butter over the top and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes. Keep an eye on it because it may cook faster depending on your oven. 


*If making for a holiday gathering, prepare ahead and bake while you are eating dinner so it will be 
ready when you are done eating. So yummy hot but just as good cold!


Til then-
Did YOU hear about the Morgans? 

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my very favorite desserts!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I wanted to email you back but couldn't find your email :) So glad you found my blog. That picture of you and your husband is to die for! Love finding a new blogger that is close to home!!

    ReplyDelete