Sunday, December 11, 2011

Not ME! Monday

I thought I'd give this a try again this week :)

NEVER would I go to my computer to do something and completely forget what it was approximately 50% of the time. That would never happen to me on a Sunday afternoon. I remember everything well!

My husband and I didn't buy a Buick this week and we certainly haven't been cracking jokes all week about driving an "old person" car. Nope, not us.

I absolutely didn't wrap every single solitary gift I got for my husband including stocking stuffers just because I wanted him to have a lot of gifts under the tree. No, that is ridiculous.

This past Wednesday night, my husband and I definitely didn't dance in the living room for 20 minutes practicing our "dips" and then wake up the next morning sore. No, that's absurd.

And I surely didn't cry when I was looking at an album of some people I barely know depicting the events of when they got engaged. NO! that would have been a complete waste of time.

There are tons more but I'll save them for another time so I DO NOT embarrass myself too much. :)


Til Then-
Did YOU Hear about the Morgans?

1 comment: