Sunday, January 1, 2012

One Year of Kissing

Weird title, I know! But it is very true.

On this day last year, Matt and I were married at House on the Rock in Amite, Louisiana. After slightly under a year of courting/dating we tied the knot. It was a special time but boy am I glad we don't have to plan/have another wedding. It was work :) Just like marriage is. Imagine that...haha.

This day, January 1, 2012, marks one year of marriage. Wow.

Now about the title, If you know us then you know this story already but if you don't KNOW us then you might not. Either way, I'm sharing. When I was just a teenager, God burdened my heart about purity. He taught me a lot and somewhere along the path, he told me that I must wait until marriage to kiss any man. WHAT?!? That's what I was thinking anyway. Honestly, it was the best decision of my life. Knowing now that the ONLY man I have ever kissed and ever will kiss is Matthew Morgan. Well, that's a special feeling.

So, here's to one year of smooching and many more!

Here are a few pictures from our first year.
















Til Then-
Did YOU Hear about the Morgans? 

No comments:

Post a Comment