Monday, January 23, 2012

A Skunk Attack (Nearly)

This morning I was walking from our apartment to my car to head to work. It was a bit rainy so I had my head slightly down and I was walking briskly so I didn't get wet. As I was walking, I glanced up and saw an animal crossing the sidewalk about 10-15 feet in front of me. I thought it was one of the local cats so I kept walking. I quickly glanced back up and realized that it wasn't a cat at all, IT WAS A SKUNK! I immediately slammed on my brakes and quietly waited for it to walk past me. He kept moving and I RAN to my car, slammed the door and thanked JESUS that I didn't get sprayed.

It was a near SKUNK experience and I'm glad to say that I didn't have to bathe in tomato juice today!

Til then-
Did You Hear About the Morgans?

No comments:

Post a Comment