Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sip & See, January 2014

Saturday, January 25th, 2014 was the Sip & See Shower at my friend, Brittany's house. It was such a lovely shower. Unfortunately, many people were sick or had other engagements so it was a very small group. We really enjoyed the morning though.

Britt had everything decorated so beautifully! All of the snacks were delicious! 



Brittany, Mason and me


Aunt Dee Dee and Mason; she did not want to hold him...

And he knew it! Dee is a big fan of babies who can hold themselves up and play etc. Mason was a little too small for her! 

My other mother, Ellen; she loved Mason and he loved her! She has taught me so much about motherhood. It was surreal to see her with my baby! 


Smiling for the ladies! 


The group of everyone; such a sweet time! 

Thank, Brittany for such a great morning. We love you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment