Thursday, May 28, 2015

Memorial Day {2015}

We had an extremely low key Memorial Day. Matt worked and Mason and I just hung out. We went to the mall when they opened to get some sunglasses at The Children's Place. Mason was obviously pleased with the choices we made. :)

Then, Mason got some play time at the mall. How these "toys" are so enjoyable, I'll never know! 



I stopped and picked up our free Frosties from Wendy's and took them home really quickly and then we grabbed lunch at Zaxby's. Pictures with my sweet boy while we waited for lunch. :)





At home, we ate our Frosties. Mason had his first!! 

They were sooooo good! I had not had one in forever and forgot how much I liked them. 






We both napped and then we headed outside to the pool! My main little guy was stylin'! 






Swim time outside obviously wore this sweet boy out! 

After Dad got home, we had a picnic outside. Black beans, chicken legs, watermelon, and homemade chips! YUM YUM YUM! 



It was a beautiful day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment