Saturday, May 28, 2016

#BloomVoxBox by Influenster

As many of you know, I've been a part of the Influenster program for several years. I have enjoyed reviewing these items so much. My most recent VoxBox to receive it the Bloom VoxBox and it contained some great items such as Secret deodorant, Cutex nail polish remover pads, Sunbelt bakery bar and a few other products.


I have enjoyed the products for sure but my favorite and Mason's favorite, too, has been the Sunbelt Bakery Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bar. These bars are INCREDIBLE!! The flavor is delicious and I love the soft/chewiness of the bar. The price is great as well and would make a great on the go breakfast or snack. We will definitely be trying these again. 

My second favorite item in the box is the polish remover pads. They are quick and easy to use and there's no mess!

I can't wait to keep trying more of these products and seeing what they are all about! 
Thanks, Influenster, for sending me these products to review for free! #GotItFree

No comments:

Post a Comment