Monday, May 2, 2016

Open Letters {24}

Dear Baby MMM2,

You just might have a future in kickboxing! You have been a busy little one inside of my womb. I think I'm sore from all of your exercise. But guess what? I love you still.

Love,
Mom

Dear Mason, 

You are 2 1/2 years old! I enjoyed celebrating you this weekend. My favorite part? The donuts that we ended the weekend with. Duh

Love, 
Your Momma

Dear Folks, 

I believe we have actually heard everyone's opinion about the whole transgender/bathroom/Target issue. It's okay not to throw your two cents in on social media. 

Sincerely, 
Over It

Dear Hot Weather, 

You make me happy that I'm delivering in early June and not in July, August, or September. Just sayin'.

Love, 
A Happy Woman

Dear Water, 

Thank you for existing. I'm glad that I am able to happily consume as much of you as I desire. 

Love, 
LesLatWatergirl ;-)

Dear Christian Fictional Novels, 

You have reeled me in this past week. I have read two of you in less than 5 days. I'm not mad about it!

Love, 
Lover of Reading

 


No comments:

Post a Comment