Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Mason Says...{2}

Oh goodness, the things Mason is starting to say! I figured I'd keep on sharing them!

The other day, we headed to post office which is not my favorite task on most days. We got there right as they opened and we were the first people in line. The clerk was very efficient but unfortunately, her printing machine jammed. It took her a few minutes to get it fixed and Mason got a little anxious. She said, "I know buddy. I'm taking too long aren't I?" and Mason said "Uh Huh!"

HAHA!!

One morning last week, we heard a plane outside. Mason looked for a while to see if he could see it. When he didn't ever see it, he said "Pane, where yare you?" Haha! He even cupped his hands over his mouth as he called for it. :)

Mason's new favorite phrase: "Oh man!"

Our house faces a busy road and we spend many hours each week looking outside. It's an exciting thing, I assure you. For the last several weeks, there has been a younger black gentleman that walks by nearly every day, dressed in his Zaxby's uniform, heading to work just down the road. Last week, Mason saw him and yelled "DAD!!!!" I could not help but laugh. This guy doesn't look anything like his Dad so I said, "No, he's way taller than dad!" ;-) He's a funny kid. 

A couple of weeks back, we went to music group with MOMS Club. On this particular day, we played with our drums. After we left, I told Mason "You did so well playing your drum, Bud." He said "Tank dou, Mom!" It was such a fun moment because he's starting to saying please and thank you without prompting. He actually understands what those phases are for. I love it! 


2 comments:

  1. My how Matt has changed. LOL!!!! That is so funny - he's a cutie, that Mason!

    ReplyDelete