Tuesday, November 29, 2016

The Morgan's Movements {Mid-November 2016}

We already re-capped the Louisiana trip which was from November 8th-15th and when we got back home we did some major chilling out. It was delightful. :) 

One of my favorite things to do with Mason is silly pictures. I'm fairly certain they will be even better when Maddox joins us and makes silly faces, too! 



Some of our family gave Mason and Maddox this super cool tent when we were in Louisiana. While I worked on laundry (see large piles on the back of the couch), the guys all played.


 

The two brothers are the BEST at saving the day! This day, they did it as firefighters.



Maddox has been working on THIS! AHHHHHH...


Typical. ;-)

My Dad gave Matt a knife sharpener as an early Christmas present so of course Matt was trying it out! It made the knife incredibly sharp. Blew my mind because I didn't know how dull it had gotten.

When I walk in to the room and see these two together, I just stop and stare.
 

Mason walked up to Matt one Saturday morning like this and asked for a kiss! Apparently when my mom had visited she told him about mistletoe and what it's for and he remembered. :)

Ready to go play outside! haha!


PSA!!! If you have a Target near you, RUN to get their caramel corn. It is incredible!

Matt and I had an at home date night with steak, salad, cauliflower and broccoli, and potatoes. It was delicious! We enjoyed the food and the quality time.

Real life. Smiling Mom & Dad, serious Maddox and fussing Mason. haha!

We had an afternoon out shopping for our Angel tree gifts and a few other things and finished off with a Zaxby's dinner (thank you, gift card!) Matt got Mason and me a milkshake!!




That was a good time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment