Thursday, August 30, 2018

I Can Only Imagine for Little Ones by Bart Millard {A Children's Book Review}


I Can Only Imagine for Little Ones: A Friendship with Jesus Now and Forever by Bart Millard came at just the right time as my mom and I just finished watching the new movie, I Can Only Imagine. We need another children's book in our house like we need a hole in our heads but we just can't resist these great ones!!

First, I LOVE the illustrations in this book. The pictures are crisp and bright and engaging. That is always a huge plus for a children's book in our house!

Second, the book asks questions about what it may be like in heaven. The writer wonders what God may be like, what things there may be in heaven, etc. I think questions like this are incredible. It can be hard to discuss heaven with little ones because it is often addressed with someone dies. I think this book is a great resource for talking about heaven and will be good to visit in the instance that we have a family member/friend pass away. 

Also, I highly recommend seeing the movie if you haven't! 

Thank you, BookLook Bloggers for this book! 



No comments:

Post a Comment