Friday, October 2, 2020

The Morgan's Movements 2020 {Week 38}

Cuties with their corndogs. Our neighbors keep them stocked up and they are so glad about that! 

School cutie. ❤️

We decorated for Halloween/Fall. That was a fun time !



Olive oil and tape taught us about how spider can walk on their webs without sticking! 

😍😍😍



This was a sweet moment. Made sweeter by the words "I love you, Mason." 

Maddox looking CUTE and me in my pajamas because I want to. 

Same thing, different kid. 😉

Always comfy...he asked for a wet washcloth to put on his belly because it hurt. Sweet boy. 

Hey There!! Goodness, I loved watching this spider grow! 

My gracious. I couldn't love him more if I tried. 

Matt and Mason went to the Farmer's Market and we stayed home, crafted, and hung out. 


Mason got to pick a treat and he chose well! 

🤣🤣🤣



I ran an errand and on the way home, I saw a garage sale. Matt and the boys were game so we walked down to it. We scored big time!! 

$13 later! 🎉🎉🎉


There's a house down from us that they've been preparing to move for a while. We are guessing it got slowed down by COVID but one day recently, it was ready and the boys and I got to watch! It was so cool. 








Uh, yeah. That's a black widow. This was the first of three we've seen in just over a week! 😳

❤️

One of those garage sale purchases was 4 strands of halloween lights. Yes, we did! 


Another was this Headbanz game! 🎉

Sometimes, that /b/ and /d/ still mix Mason up. 🤣

Same cutie, same Mama. Different pajamas, different day. 

Doesn't every mom find tarantulas on her bedside table? haha

A Skeleton or Maddox? 😍

Such a handsome boy. Growing up before my very eyes! 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment