1. Add a member to our family.
2. Pay off all student loans. (our deadline: 6/30/13)
3. Visit NYC.
7. Take a trip to Louisiana at least once a year. (1/3)
9. Go camping.
14. Serve in a soup kitchen.
15. Grow our own tomatoes.
16. ******* ;)
18. Go on dates at least every other week.
21. Contact our family members at least once a week.
22. Go to a shooting range.
23. Go sailing.
24. Get involved in a community service group.
25. Go on a mission trip.
29. Buy a new Christmas ornament each year. (1/3)
33. Eat at a local/non-chain restaurant every time we travel.
34. Visit a new place once a year. (So far this year, Charlotte, Asheville, Columbia, Chimney Rock)
35. Ride in a hot air balloon.
36. Attend at least one festival a year in the state where we live. (1/3)
37. Stay at a B&B.
38. Floss more- at least once a week.
41. Eat a new type of food. (Korean, African, etc)
43. Watch a sunrise and photograph it.
44. Explore secret paths.
45. Do something nice for someone anonymously.
49. Celebrate our Golden Birthdays in style! (1/2)
51. Learn a new hobby together.
52. Lose my desired amount of weight.
53. Continue to utilize this blog to document our lives especially once we start having children.
55. Paint something worth looking at (not just a wall) :)
59. Sell/Give away at least one cake or cupcakes that I've decorated for a party/gathering/birthday/etc.
61. Bake and decorate each of Matt's birthday cakes. (1/3)
62. Rake someone's leaves.
66. Invite someone to stay with us for a weekend or longer at least once a year. (1/3)
67. Complete a vlog.
68. Go fishing.
69. Make a point to call my closest friends as often as possible, not just texting.
70. Take a continuing education class related to Autism or other childhood disorders-even though I don't currently work with children.
72. Take at least one picture of Matt and I every time we travel.
75. Take a cake decorating class.
77. Run a 5k.
81. Go to a college football game.
82. Get a dog.
89. Watch the Flyers destroy the Hurricanes in Charlotte (hopefully with Leslie).
90. Fix something for someone.
92. Swim in both the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.
95. Journal more often. (Doing well with this. Matt has begun to journal a good bit about each photo shoot in an effort to learn from each experience)
96. Learn all the words to OR learn how to play one of Leslie's "high school days" favorite rap songs.
97. Teach something to someone.
98. Ride a horse.