Monday, April 4, 2016

Open Letters {22}

Dear 2016,

So far I've finished 10 books! I feel way behind from last year but I'm enjoying my reads so I won't complain about it at all!

Love,
Avid Reader

Dear Grandmom and Granddad, 

Time spent with you is precious. We can't express how much we love that Mason gets to spend so much time with you guys. And we love our time with you, too!

Love,
Some of your grands and great-grands :) 

Dear Pollen,

You suck. That is all.

Hatefully,
me

Dear Baby MMM2, 

You had already been doing Kung-fu but now I think you are taking it to another level. And let me just say, I'm not mad about it. I cherish every movement, even if they hurt!!! :) 

Love, 
Your Momma

Dear Mason, 

When you walk up to me and plant a big kiss on my face, well, I can hardly keep from crying. I love you so. 

Love, 
Ma

Dear Matt, 

We are about to become parents to another precious little one. Can you believe it!?!?! How about we spend a few days on "vacation" in the hospital in about 10 weeks? ;-)

Love, 
Your bride

Dear Easter Candy, 

I feel certain my doctor will ask about why I gained a few extra pounds since my last appointment and I'll point the finger at you. Just wanted to give you a heads up. 

Me

Dear Mason, 

The other night you pointed to the ultrasound of our precious angel baby that hangs on the wall in our room. We have never talked about that ultrasound, that I recall anyway, and you said "baby". You ran to me and pulled up my shirt and said "baby". Your dad and I could barely hold back tears. You are the brother to an angel baby and soon to be a brother to a sweet baby on earth. And let me just say, you are awesome at it already! We love you!

Love,
Mom 


2 comments:

  1. Dear Leslie...you win the prize for making me cry at 6:30 on a Monday morning! What a sweet post! :)

    ReplyDelete