Monday, April 2, 2018

Alabama Safari Park {March 2018}

Saturday morning while we were in Montgomery, Matt's parents took all of my guys to the Alabama Safari Park. They all had the best time! I got most of these pictures from Mrs. Claire so enjoy all of these!

Everyone read for the Adventure! 

Pointing to a goat. :) 

Too busy for a picture...

They drove through the park slowly and enjoyed feeding all of the animals. Mason said he had the best best time! 

I won't say much about the pictures but I do want to share them! 

Hi, Zebra! 

Llama Llama 

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  



  

  

  

  

  

  

  

Short guy meets tall guy! 
  

 

Mason wasn't interested in pictures. Go figure! 
  

Petting zoo! 
  

  

  

hehehe! 
















Bye, Bye everyone! 

Mason and Maddox came back as happy as can be. I hope I can go along next time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment