Thursday, April 26, 2018

Mason Says & Does {28}

Conversation with Matt:
"Are the Phillies PopPop's favorite team?"
Yes
"Then they are my favorite team, too, since you and PopPop love them!"
😍

Matt took boys to Aldi for snacks for the road trip and they had our favorite cashier. She told Mason that she had missed them and he said, completely cool, "Yeah, we were out of town." 😂

We were walking out of the door for our trip to Louisiana and Mason looks up at the fridge and sees the calendar. "Hey! That says 'zoo'". I was like whattttt and he said, "yes, see, z o o, zoo!" Guess it's time to write in code now!

When Matt did something very silly, he yells out the car window to him: "That is a joke! You are a rascal!"

Mom gave us a hand-me-down TV. Upon seeing it, Mason said: "This TV is gorgeous and huge!"

Mason had some listening issues one morning. I told him we needed to get it back on track. He said "Okay, Mom. I was listening so well before I got out of bed."

When Mom was visiting, Mason called her Miss GiGi.

When a lady was walking down the street, he said "Look at that pretty lady!"

When we told him he needed to have his ears cleaned after bath: "I'm always good at that!" And the truth is, he is NOT good at that. He cannot stand it and carries on the whole time!

What is GiGi's favorite restaurant in Spartanburg? "Winnnnn Dixie!"

Mason, can you drive GiGi to the airport?
"MOM! I can't. I have soccer." \

"That is freaking me out." 😂





No comments:

Post a Comment