Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Bruster's PJ Day!

Bruster's hosts a PJ day every year and if you go and wear your pjs, you get a free small cone. This is our 4th year in a row and WE LOVE IT! 

This year, Mom was with us and she got some too. AND it was Maddox's first ice cream. It was a good day!! 

GiGi and her chocolate ice cream cone! 

My people! 

Maddox was a fan! He ate some of the ice cream and then he ate the ENTIRE cone! 
  


My main squeeze. We heart ice cream. 
I chose Sea Salt Caramel Toffee and he chose Irish cream. 

Silly boy and his cone. He got strawberry. 
  

This picture is funny because my mom always waves in pictures and I asked her to stop. haha! Instead, Mason picked it up!! 

Big brother helped Little brother and it was precious. 
  

  

  

  


No comments:

Post a Comment