Saturday, March 11, 2017

Found: Psalm 23 by Sally Lloyd-Jones {A Book Review}


I was so excited to receive Found: Psalm 23 by Sally Lloyd-Jones for review. I read it tonight with Mason (3) and it was great for his age and we loved it! 

Psalm 23 is obviously well known and commonly shared and this book, Found, is based on that Psalm and made more simplistic for little ones. I felt like the book was very well translated from that Psalm. While it isn't word for word, obviously, it sticks pretty closely to it and I was grateful for that. 

I also love the illustrations in Found. The pictures are vivid and beautiful. The book is very well made, too. 

I look forward to many more readings of this book with my boys and sharing more with them about what it means as they understand more. I also think this would be a great gift for a new baby at a shower. 



**Thank you, BookLook Bloggers for this book!**

No comments:

Post a Comment