Thursday, August 10, 2017

Fun With Anna!

My dear friend just had nearly 3 weeks when her husband was out of town. I am so impressed 
with how well she handled it and honestly, I don't know if I could have done the same. I told her that I wanted to watch her girls so she and her husband could go on a date. The older daughter ended up with grandparents so it was just me and my favorite 3 year old girl. 

And just as a coincidence, it happened to be National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day and you KNOW we celebrated!
She was an excellent sous chef! 
 


And an even better taste tester!! 
  

YUM! 

We ended up eating, playing and getting ready for bed. When I came back downstairs, I had the best surprise! The yard was full of deer and all I could do was watch and smile! 

  

  
















I had such fun with that sweet girl! 


No comments:

Post a Comment