Sunday, August 6, 2017

Real Love in An Angry World by Rick Bezet {A Book Review}


Rick Bezet is not a stranger to me. I've heard him speak many times when we attended Church of The Highlands in Alabama. I was thrilled to check out his newest book, Real Love in An Angry World

Real Love in An Angry World was just a book that made me smile. First of all, Bezet has an excellent sense of humor. He tells jokes in the pages that are well timed and just plain funny. He also shares funny stories from his own life that really connect you to the story. 

I did feel like a lot of the concepts in this book were very basic. And I don't mean that as a bad thing AT ALL! Bezet is able to break down the basic thoughts about love from us and for us. The whole time I was reading the book, I just couldn't help but think how excellent of a resource this would be for a brand new Christian. Those who have maybe never felt love in their lives or the right kind of love. These pages would open their eyes to how we as Christians are to love others and also how God loves us. 

Bezet encourages readers to get back to God's Word to hear what he has to say about us. To love others as we have been loved by God Himself. 

I really enjoyed this book and I have already passed it along to a friend. 😊



**I received a copy of this book from Baker Publishing.**

No comments:

Post a Comment