Saturday, August 5, 2017

Mason Says and Does {21}

Some gems from our sweet boy! 

"Mom, do iPads work on hot summer days?"

When frustrated with me trying to show him how to do something, "Mom, let me do it the old fashioned way!"

We went to the splash pad with friends one afternoon and we got into the car and Mason said, "That is SO much fun! Thanks, Mom!"

When pulling up the the car show with Matt, "Check out All those classics, Dad!"

We went to Wal-Mart and saw Grandmom and Granddad and on our way home, Mason said, "That was a good treat to see Grandmom and Granddad!"

With Daniel Tiger on the brain, "Mom, is Anna my neighbor?"

Mason: "Does God have a penis?" 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Matt: "God is in heaven and I'm not sure." 
Mason: "What about Jesus?"
Matt: "Yes, I believe he did." 
Mason: "Ohhhh...hahaha." 
#Boys

We met some friends at the park for lunch and play and I had gotten Mason a lunch with a lemonade. The lemonade fell by accident and Mason cried and cried. It was very sad. Two days later, when at the grocery store, I picked some up for him. When I got home, I surprised him with it. He ran to me, hugged me big and said, "Thank you SOOO much, Momma!" 

While driving down the road, we see a man walking, Mason said, "I liked his shirt!" 

Matt gave Mason a new cracker with tandoori. Mason said, "These are a little spicy but sooooo good!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment