Sunday, August 27, 2017

Slow Down: Embracing the Everyday Moments of Motherhood by Nichole Nordeman


Slow Down: Embracing the Everyday Moments of Motherhood was just the little "awww" moment I need in my life right now. I've been reading a lot of fluff this summer but in between I've also been reading some heavier books that have provoked my thoughts and I just needed a minute to hear something refreshing and encouraging. 

Many of you probably know Nichole Nordeman as a christian singer. That's how I first knew of her. Several years ago, she wrote a song called Slow Down in her son's honor and then this book came out of that. 

Nordeman was honest in her writing and talked about hard times while also sharing encouragement through those hard times. Each chapter was a good length and easy to read in the midst of life's fullness. She included Q&A from others within the chapters as well as a space to write thoughts and questions to provoke those thoughts. 

I really enjoyed this gift book and think it'd be great to pass along to a new mom or a mom going through a new season of life. 

ALSO! It's beautiful, well bound, with incredible pictures throughout its pages. Win, Win, Win. 

**YouTube Video here.


**I Received this book from BookLook Bloggers.**




No comments:

Post a Comment