Thursday, October 5, 2017

Mason & Mom Target Date

This past week was CRAZY!!! Matt and I both ended up being sick at one point during the week and we were just in survival mode. I took Mason to speech one morning when I was feeling better and after, we headed to Target. We both just needed out of that house! :) 

We picked up two items from the dollar area and then just explored the rest of the store. It was a fun little date. 
  

  

A few costume fittings...
  

Trying to practice looking at the camera because apparently that's just not that easy these days! 
  

  

And we always like to pet the dog when we have time. :) 
  

  

  

We also saw a little creature on the way out.  I love dates with my boys especially when we have been  cooped up for so long! 


No comments:

Post a Comment