Sunday, October 29, 2017

Tora Fright Patches Things Up {A Book Review}



Well, I don't want to share the story but let's just say that Tora Fright Patches Things Up: A Story About Forgiveness came at a very timely moment in our house. Mason and I had a rough morning of "ugh" and this book arrived in time for us to read it at the lunch table. I was quickly humbled by the moral of the story, forgiveness, which caused me to check myself with God and make sure I was in the right place! 

Tora Fright Patches Things Up is part of a three book series entitled Prayer Monsters and it definitely leaves me wanting to check the other books out! The story of Tora and her family is one that shows about real like situations in which mistakes are made and real life reminders that forgiveness is paramount in those situations. 

My boys loved the storyline and the illustrations and I have a feeling we will be using this book to help us teach about forgiveness in the years to come. I'm grateful for books like this to help us as parents teach the harder to learn things in life. I look forward to reading the other books in the series as well. 

Here are some important links related to the book: 
Author's Goodreads page here
Goodreads Title Page here
Book's Amazon Page here
Prayer Monsters Facebook page here

Tyndale sent me the copy of this book. Review is my honest opinion. 



No comments:

Post a Comment