Monday, February 19, 2018

The Morgan's Movements 2018 {Week 7}

The weather has been enjoyable at times this last week which was so nice since the rest of the time, it seemed to be raining. Or just dreary. Anyway, we took advantage of it when it was nice and opened all of the doors and windows! 
  


This guy makes me smile so much. I cannot get enough of his sweet heart. Which is good because I have to hold on to that when he's driving me crazy. 😉



That evening, I took the boys to the pet store before we met Matt for dinner. 
  

Tuesday was Mardi Gras and GiGi told us to get the masks out. That led to getting all of the costumes, masks, etc out. Boy that was something. haha! 

GiGi showed us hers, too! She's so fancy! 

Mustaches! 
  

  

  

Maddox was a bit cranky/clingy and needed some extra momma loving. I happily obliged. 


Our friends picked up Mason to take him to the MOMS Club Olympics. He had the best time! 
  

  

  


Tuesday night, the boys got some Valentine presents from their GiGi including some Color Wonder coloring books. A fave! 

Wednesday was Valentine's Day and I shared about that already. I had an eye doctor appointment Thursday and Kris and Anna blessed me big time by having the boys over to play while I was there. They had the best time! 

  




  




That afternoon, I headed to work and Matt and the boys hung out for a bit and then they went to the park for 2 hours! yay, pretty weather! 


Friday morning, we were out early and ran by Target to check clearance and browsed the dollar spot. 
  


We hit up the grocery store and then came home to play outside. 
  


That afternoon, it was nearly HOT and Matt got the boys in shorts and they headed to the park. I had to work but I was so thankful that they went to the park right by work and I got to meet them. 


We had dinner at Bronco's and Maddox nailed the chip and salsa situation! 

  


Saturday, we started our "Put your phone away" challenge. It was so nice! That afternoon was date night for Matt and the boys and they went to Home Depot, CiCi's and Petsmart. They had the best time! 


Sunday morning, Mason needed to potty early and that got the whole house up. 😳😳😳

Honestly, it wasn't bad. We just got up and moving and headed to Target before church. Mason wanted to get his buddy, Thomas, a gift because we just found out he's going to be a big brother! 

When I asked to take a picture, Maddox snuggled up close. Love him. 


And then for a group picture, he wasn't feeling it. haha! 

The boys ate lunch quickly before Matt and I were ready so we sent them to the living room and we ate together. It was a mini-date. :) 

When Maddox laid down for nap, we taught Mason how to play Go Fish! He loved it! 
  

The boys headed to AWANA Sunday evening and Matt and I went to dinner. 

It was a pretty good week! 




No comments:

Post a Comment