Friday, September 28, 2018

Maddox Says & Does {14}



"What are you thankful for Maddox?" (A question we ask each night before bed.)
"Thankful for Grandmom and Granddad's house." 😭😍😭😍

We got Mom's dog a toy at the pet store for her to bring home with her and it was a "drac-cola" Maddox found it one day while she was still visiting "Mmmm good coke!" 

--When he wakes up and at other random parts of the day, he will use a whisper voice to talk to us. It is the cutest.

--There is PLENTY of intonation in his voice and it's pretty unique.

--He repeats nearly anything we say and has so many words. I say often that I thought Mason talked plenty but Maddox talks even more than that!!

--For WEEKS, he would not sing "Happy Birthday" to me when we were practicing and talking about my birthday etc. He kept singing to friends, grandparents and would just giggle and smile at me when asked to sing to me BUT on the big day, he finally did!

--LOVES Anna and Emily and asks about them daily, even hourly! He loves their house and being able to play with them.

--He has eaten about 3 dozen mints in the last two weeks that GiGi has visited. She has spoiled him good. 😊

-I asked Maddox if he would like something to eat. He thought for a minute..."Ummmm, have a little Tampico?" 😂

-Timer in the kitchen was set for a non-cooking task and Maddox kept yelling "PIZZA!" every time it went off.

"Ladybugs!"

When our electricity went out, we brought some food to the neighbors since hers was still on. When they went to pick it up, Maddox was helping Matt and just grabbed himself a fruit cup out of the fridge that wasn't ours. 😂

I asked Maddox if he wanted to read and he said "sure" so nonchalantly. :)

Before bed, I asked what he was thankful for "Momma, Daddy and Mason."

I tried to give him a hug before bed and he said "too tired".
As I walked out of the room he called me back for a hug. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment