Wednesday, September 5, 2018

The Morgan's Movements {Week 35}

This will be a shorter week because on Saturday, we headed to Louisiana. I'll recap that later.

Storytime with GiGi. This was a frequent sight with her visit and I LOVE IT! 

Trying to take a nice picture with him and he kept singing to Anna. Well, Mama Tried! 

Little bit asked to potty so...we did. :) 

We headed out for a fun day and stopped for a few pictures. Matt was headed to work...we weren't. :) 



Haircuts...We love Kari Bailey. 
  

  

We even read in the car. :) 

We headed to Wal-Mart and these boys were in full on shenanigan mode! 

Mason got into this get-up that afternoon. He was a detective and asked GiGi and me if we had lost anything. He was pretty convincing! 
  

Then little brother took over the sun hat and somehow lost a shirt?!? 
  

See? More reading...

That afternoon was LEGO block party. We had a blast! I captured more pictures of Maddox because he hung tight in one spot for a while. Mason found some friends to play with so he was busy. :) 
  

  

  




That evening, we went to CiCi's for dinner and GiGi gave them quarters for the fun machines and one of the prizes was a mustache. :) 

That night, they were clearly worn out. :) 

Wednesday was my birthday so I'll recap in another post. 

Thursday, I headed to work for a few hours and GiGi and the boys hung tight at home playing their hearts out! 

Can we say dirty!?! 
  

More fun with GiGi. This time it was iPad games! 
  

Mason and I were playing together but he didn't want a picture. 


That evening, Matt mowed and Maddox and I went outside while Mason stayed inside with GiGi. Maddox was VERY busy! 
  

Sent this picture to Kris for Anna and she sent me back the black and white one. 😍
  

Friday morning, we went to the children's museum. I put those pictures in another post. Matt took Mason to the comic book store Friday afternoon and they had a blast! 
  

Then they picked up Maddox and went to Chick-Fil-A to play for a while. Maddox stayed at the table forever before going to play, Matt said. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment