Thursday, September 27, 2018

Mason Says & Does {33}

While at Hatcher Garden....
Mason: "Dad, I want to talk about about cold water and hot 'man.'"
Matt: "Hot man?"
Mason: "No. Hot Land."
Matt eventually was able to talk to him more about it and figure out that he wanted to talk about cold blooded and hot blooded animals. 😊

Also related to Hatcher Garden...
I asked Mason about their visit and a dog was mentioned. They said the dog's name was Major and I asked about it. They said it was a girl dog which surprised me. Matt was telling me more and Mason said, "Yeah, she didn't have a penis." 😂 And this conversation was taking place at the table and so of course Maddox then begins chanting that. 😂

One afternoon, Mason grabbed up this get-up and said he was a detective. He came up to us and said "Ma'am, have you lost anything?" It. Was. The. Best. 


I asked Mason to tell me something I did well as a Mom...He said "love me" 😍
I asked him to tell me something I could do better...He said "cook" 😳
He then clarified that he said this because I cannot grill. :) 

Random phrases heard from Mason: 
Oh my goodness!
What in the world? 
Mom, this is strange!
This is confusing. 

While watching the LSU game, He just yelled. "This is amazing for LSU!!" 

When we were leaving a bible study, the caregivers said, "Mason has stolen our hearts. He is so precious." 😭😍

"Well, Mom. Skylar isn't married yet. So maybe I can marry her." 😍

Matt and the boys were playing "bedtime" and Mason was the Dad. He got them tucked in and sang to them. Then he came into the kitchen where I was and in a deep voice said, "Honey, want to go to a movie?" 😂
He also told them that he wasn't coming back in again to say goodnight. Guess he's heard that a few times! 

God loves to hear us laugh. 

Maddox took all of my sleep. 

When Maddox told me he didn't want a hug and then asked for one, Mason said, "No, Maddox. You have to stick to what you say. Like the song says, 'God makes a promise and then he keeps it.'"😭

Matt took the boys to Moe's for free quest. On the TV, the Browns game was playing. Mason asked who they were and then said "Why are they the Browns if they wear orange?" 😂



No comments:

Post a Comment