Sunday, November 10, 2019

Maddox Says & Does {21}

I use a toothbrush for my eyebrows. Random but my mom has always done it, too, so it's what I do. One morning, Maddox asked what I was doing and I explained it to him. He said, "When I was your age, I used this toothbrush a lot a lot and it got old." 😂

At one point, I kissed Mason and Maddox got on to me, "You forgot about me!"

I said something to the boys about children. Maddox said "Mason and I are not children. We are KIDS!"

One afternoon, Maddox told Matt that he hadn't. been to a particular park since Mason was in Momma's belly. 😂

At Barnes and Noble with Maddox one day, "Why do we not live here?" ❤️

On that same Barnes and Noble trip, he heard them calling overhead for samples and he went running!

Knock knock joke:
KK
WT
Chicken
Chicken Who?
Chicken Poop pickle muffin
🙈

Maddox needed a yellow crayon and Mason was using it so he made his own pretend one.

Maddox said, "Did someone steal Uncle Ben and Aunt Anne's toys? and that's why they don't have any?" 😂😂😂

I told the boys, "Come on Morgan boys! Let's go!" Maddox said, "Alright Morgan girl!" 😂

Maddox saw the geese below and he said "I think they are playing duck duck geese. NO! Geese, Geese, Geese!" 

"Mom, you know Jesus and God are the same person." 

"I made all of this food for homeless people." 😭😭😭

We turned on Mason's math lesson DVD and Maddox hopped up on the couch with us. Mason asked if he was going to learn too. Maddox said "No, I'm going to teach you," 😂

Maddox said he teared something. I said "You tore it?" and he said, "no I teared it. Teared and tore are the same. I liked teared." 😂

"Mayor Huffdinger doesn't ever make good choices. Every day, he makes poor choices." Later on: "He doesn't make good choices because he had a bad guy mustache!" 

Maddox said "I Love you more than donuts and ice cream and chicken and watermelon!" I said "Whatttt?" and he said "in the world!" 

Maddox asked me what chips are made from. I told him usually potatoes and some are made from tortillas. He asked what else and I was thinking. He said, "Mom, well, Cheetos are made out of cheese so you know that one!" 

Mason received a stuffed Tulane Green Wave as a birthday gift. Maddox just walked up to him in the sweetest and softest voice, "I love your green wave, dude." ❤️


1 comment: