Monday, May 4, 2020

The Morgan's Movements 2020 {Week 17}

On the first day of this particular week, I did something INSANE. I put on make-up and GOT DRESSED! 

Maddox felt good about it. 😉

The boys were confused by this craziness. 😂

I did all of that dressing up to go make a few porch drop deliveries to our friends. ❤️

When I came home, it was family night and we chose games on the front porch with popcorn. It was a GOOD idea! 




I love these two so much. 


A precious friend brought this beautiful gift by. I was so touched. 




One morning they both wanted snuggles! YEAH! 

This picture is proof of survival of a hard day of school. Some days are just like that. I am so proud of him. 

He is just the cutest. 

Hi, Mr. Woodpecker! 

Our neighbor has a bird's nest in this box and the boys were so excited to see the little ones. ❤️
  

  


Outside has been the best thing during quarantine. Thank you, Jesus. 
  

One night, Matt made ravioli for a special date night. They were amazing! 


Shortly after ravioli was consumed, tornado sirens were going off. Maddox slept through most of it, thankfully. 

Sunday morning was for pancakes! Fun fun shapes/designs were on the menu! 


  

  

  


I love him. 

Family walks! We are trying to do them more! 


Backyard picnics have been a major win for lunch time most days. 

  


We spent some time working on these little time capsules one morning. We didn't get far but it was a fun activity. 
  


I had to make a trip to the doctor one afternoon. Thankfully, I checked out just fine. 😉
  

  

  



No comments:

Post a Comment