Thursday, August 24, 2017

Q&A A Day for Grandparents {A Book Review}


YOU GUYS!!! I am so thrilled about journal, Q&A a Day for Grandparents: A 3-year journal of memories and mementos. I have had the other Q&A journals on my wish list for the last several years just waiting for the right time to purchase them (my children to be old enough, etc.)

When I saw this journal up for review, I knew that it would be great for my mom. My mom and I have talked in the last nearly 11 years since my grandmother passed away that we wish we had more of the things she said written down. I knew that this Q&A journal would be a perfect way for my mom to pass things down to my own children. 

First of all, this journal is beautiful! It's sturdy and well-made, too. I obviously haven't filled out the book because that's not my job. However, I have looked through at the questions. The questions are such a good variety of more serious with the less serious and even humorous. You can see several of the pages to preview here.

I cannot wait to pass this journal along to my mom for her to start at the beginning of the year to keep up with it. I also think I'll order a second one for my younger son. That way each of them will have a separate one to keep for years to come. 

Guys, get this book for your parents for Christmas so they can fill it out for your kiddos!! 

**I received this book from Blogging For Books.**



No comments:

Post a Comment