Monday, January 6, 2014

Christmas Eve 2013

It was a little strange having Christmas in the middle of the week this year. Nonetheless, we made the best of it! 
Matt had to work on Christmas Eve until 4:00 and when he got home, Grandmom and Granddad stopped by for a little bit. They were headed to another Christmas gathering but stopped by so we could exchange gifts and so they could see Mason. 
Since we were going to be by ourselves on Christmas Day, we asked Grandmom to get a few pictures of us together. We took some pictures of them as well!

I'm showing off my scarf that Grandmom crocheted for me. 

My love and me. 


Showing off my ShopCrystalFaye monogram sweatshirt

Grandmom and Granddad with their 10th great grandchild. 

Love these two so much! 

Our Family of 3. 



Daddy and Mason; pretty sure Mason was DONE with pictures at this point! Matt's hat was a gift from Grandmom as well. 

Matt was done too. ;-)

Granddad and Mason were discussing ice cream; their favorite topic! 

Christmas Eve nap; 



No comments:

Post a Comment