Monday, March 23, 2015

A Fifty-Year Silence by Miranda Richmond Mouillot {A Book Review}


Where should I start with A Fifty-Year Silence by Miranda Richmond Mouillot? I try to be positive about every book that I read but this book was just a bit disappointing. When I choose books to review, I usually make myself completely read the book no matter what, but I sadly, couldn't make it through this book. 

First, I realize this is a true story but the characters were just completely unlikeable in my opinion. Second, the book was written in a disjointed and choppy fashion. The large portion that I did read was so tough to follow and get through. 

Sadly, it is difficult for me to recommend this book to anyone to read. 





I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment