Friday, March 6, 2015

LA Trip {February 2015} {Day 7}

Day 7 was all about Global wildlife. We had originally hoped to go to the zoo but the weather was so iffy that we didn't want to drive all the way to New Orleans only to get rained out so we stuck close by. Mason was ready to go! 

He and PawPaw had their little morning outside time including getting the Sunday paper. 





Mason got in a little time with MiMi, too. 


Then, we headed to Global Wildlife. 






By the way, this is what Mason does when you say "Go to sleep." I have been trying to get it on video but haven't succeeded yet! 

On the wagon and ready to go! 



Here come the animals! 












Llama! 














Global Wildlife wore my buddy out but he was having trouble falling asleep in the Pack and Play so I snuggled him up and he went right to sleep. Most days I don't do this but he was so tired that I knew a missed nap would be BAD!

That afternoon, Mason and I headed to town to meet some friends and we were early so I stopped for another frozen hot chocolate at PJ's. Their card reader was down and I didn't have cash so...yay! FREE! 

A monsoon came and thankfully passed quickly and we headed to see the Sody's! 

Mason enjoyed all of Liam's toys and playing with their pups! 
 



It was a good day that we finished at home just hanging out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment