Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Morgan's Movements {Late February 2015}

Just a few pictures of the last bit of February. Boy, February was a good month! 

This guy is happiest when he is in the bath tub! 

My mom sent this super cute chair home with Mason and he loves it! Matt snapped a pic of him after snow day fun and I love it so much! 

Sweet boy was waiting for me when I got home from work. 

We enjoyed lunch at Golden Corral as a family and Mason was in "people watcher" heaven! 


These boys are my very favorite! 


Matt took Mason to ToysRUs to try to see what we could use a gift card on. They had fun exploring! 

It wore Mason out!! 



We had one afternoon when our little boy was not himself. I enjoyed some snuggles with him! 


An ice chest makes a great chair! 


Mason got to FaceTime with his new best friend, Daizee

I love our basic day-to-day routine! 



No comments:

Post a Comment