Monday, May 1, 2017

Only Love Today by Rachel Macy Stafford



I cannot say enough good things about this book, Only Love Today, by Rachel Macy Stafford. I had not heard of Rachel or her previous books before I saw this book for review. However, as soon as I read the tagline for the book, I knew I wanted to check it out. 

This book has been incredible for me. Rachel wrote the book in seasons: spring, summer, fall, winter and it is not intended to be read all at once. That being said, I have not read this book all of the way through. 

I have been reading over the past few weeks and it's just been so good for my heart. When I'm feeling overwhelmed by parentings, marriage or just life in general, it has brightened my day. 

Each excerpt is short and sweet and just directed at truth about looking for the goodness in others, especially your family, and focusing on love. I can honestly say that nearly every time I've looking at an excerpt, it has been on point for that day. Incredible. 

I have already recommended this book via Instagram and Facebook and I'm doing the same here right now. If you are looking for some water for a dry weary soul, this. is. it. So good!

Thank you, BookLook Bloggers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment