Saturday, May 18, 2019

Mother's Day Weekend 2019

Mother's Day weekend was a pretty good weekend for us! 
Saturday evening, we started with making homemade pizzas per Mason's request. Funnily enough I didn't get good pictures of Mason making his. 🤣
  

Matt asked our neighbor to make some strawberry pie for me (for us) for Mother's Day and he came through. I was excited!! 

Our sweet neighbor also sent over this sweet pin with the boys for me. 

She also wrapped the pies up so sweet. ❤️

Homemade pizzas were delicious and then it was time for pie! 


  

  


We ended the night with snuggles and a show. It was a good one! 


  

Sunday morning, we headed to church and I was able to get some pictures with a couple of superheroes!!  

  




When we headed inside, we grabbed a few more pictures. These guys did so well and I was grateful because I wanted some cute pictures. 




Silly pictures! our favorite! 




Family shot...

That afternoon, I went over to visit our neighbor and came back to find this...They were faking. 

Some artwork from church. ❤️❤️❤️
  

Also my artwork from the boys that Matt helped them with. He got a little stressed with this so we will definitely call it a labor of love. 😂

That afternoon, we ran a few errands and then went to Pizza Inn! We don't typically go there but they had BOGO buffets for Mother's Day and Maddox still eats free PLUS PIZZA! it was delicious and we had the best time as a family. 


We ended our time there with the game area and that made the boys happy. :) 

Matt took the boys to the park for a while and I came home to blog. When they got back home, we all got in our bed for Supermarket Sweep and snuggles! 


No comments:

Post a Comment